When NIfTI datasets of one or more subjects are available in the project's sourcedata folder, preprocessing workflows can be created, connected to data sources and executed. Individual preprocessing workflows can be connected to form powerful pipelines performing the most important functional and anatomical preprocessing steps as well as FMR-VMR coregistration and MNI/Talairach normalization. After running a "full" preprocessing pipeline for all input datasets of all subjects, the project will contain normalized anatomical (VMR) and functional (VTC) data in workflow output folders that can be used as input for statistical group analyses workflows or for any other tool of BrainVoyager.
Individual workflows that can be used to form a complete preprocessing pipeline will be described in subsequent topics. The following preprocessing workflows are currently available:
- Anatomical Preprocessing workflow performing brain extraction and inhomogeneity correction.
- Anatomical Normalization workflow transforming anatomical data in MNI, Talairach or ACPC space.
- Functional Preprocessing workflow performing e.g. motion correction and time course filtering.
- Coregistration workflow coregistering functional and anatomical datasets.
- Functional Normalization workflow transforming functional data in MNI, Talairach or ACPC space.
Copyright © 2021 Rainer Goebel. All rights reserved.