Movie Studio allows to create stunning movies that are useful, e.g. for didactic purposes or for supplementary material of publications. With Move Studio it is easy to produce dynamic visualizations of task-based or resting state activity patterns based on surface maps. Furthermore, the positions of mesh vertices can be animated to demonstrate mesh morphing effects such as inflation and flattening. Creating a movie with Movie Studio is very easy and is described in the following sections:
- Creating states from rendered scenes
- Editing movies
- Creating mesh morphing movies
- Using surface maps for activation movies
- Adding images as stimulus screens and for explanations
- Exporting BrainVoyager movies for play back with standard movie players
Copyright © 2020 Rainer Goebel. All rights reserved.